14thENG Line Infantry Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheatley's Supre Duper Sexy Nuper Application of Sexiness

2 posters

Go down

Wheatley's Supre Duper Sexy Nuper Application of Sexiness Empty Wheatley's Supre Duper Sexy Nuper Application of Sexiness

Post  |14thENG|Rct.Wheatley Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

In-game Name: |14thENG|Rec.Wheatley [B1]

Other/Past groups: No Nerds Just Geeks, Cloud 16, Roleplay Movement, Machogaming,

STEAM ID (Located in the console while in game; press ~ then type status): I'll fetch it later.

Your request of a rank (may not be approved): I guess the minimal?

Reason for wanting to join: Zombiegamer is in it.

Who Recruited you?: Zombiegamer.

What do you think your skill is with both Bayonet & Shooting? (Ex. Bayonet 3/5 & Shooting 4/5): Bayonet 2/5, Shotoing 3/5

Tell us about yourself: Just a guy.

Do you have teamspeak3 or Skype?: No, no.

Do you have a mic?: No.

Thank you for completeing this application! Once you submit this application please tell a high ranking Officer and he will have the website Admin check it out! NOTICE: We will now sort of be putting New Members on a 3 day trial. If you turn out not to be mature enough you will be exiled. You will be sent an e-mail when your application has been read over and accepted/declined by the website Admin.

Comments: Do not ever email me.
|14thENG|Rct.Wheatley
|14thENG|Rct.Wheatley

Back to top Go down

Wheatley's Supre Duper Sexy Nuper Application of Sexiness Empty Auto-Reply Your Application

Post  Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Your application is being reviewed by a website Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://14theng.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down