14thENG Line Infantry Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might resign... I dont think anyone Wants me here anymore.

Go down

I might resign... I dont think anyone Wants me here anymore. Empty I might resign... I dont think anyone Wants me here anymore.

Post  nickk Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 am

I don't know what to do kick me I feel ashamed yes, But... I have been busy all day didnt go to bed till fricken 12:00AM believe me believe me not why should i care anymore.... If you want to kick me ban me what ever but... I just wanted to say that im sorry Guys, And im severely Sorry to You Goatman, I have Been Working very hard on the Plug-ins for the server and Since that VALVe updated the Source Engine: I was trying to Fix the Plug-ins Unless you Guys Didn't Want ADMINISTRATION On your servers. Then On top of that i was talking to the Guy/Admin from Alloutservers.net today ASK SAM He redirected him to me. To FIX THE DANG MODELS/ERROR ISSUE. But.. Then I get Spammed, Then Sure i was getting pissed off but you know heres Proof Goatman Banned me. From the Console it self!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
----------------------------------------CONSOLE TEXT BELOW------------------------------------
"[14thENG]Lt.Goatman[MM][1]<7><>" banned "[14thEng]Col.Nickk<9><>" (minutes "10") (reason "Racism")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------- \END CONSOLE SCRIPT/ ------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well If you Still Don't Believe me it's Ok just Derank/Kick me I Feel Upset For what I did Today, But when im Trying to Do something Important i don't want to be Spammed/ STEAM/SYS CRASH!!!!!!
I HATE THAT .... i have been trying to fix Models all Damn day... And fine just Kick me out...
Just like 18th Did to me.. i have his chat and Picture...
Well, TO SAY IM VERY SORRY 14thENG But if you still think i need to leave I 'll be taking my tags off right now so... Just incase because im so worked up and this is what i get for Exploding and I was Joking after in the game chat.....

And if you don't believe i was talking to the www.alloutservers.net MAIN ADMIN go to the Profile.........
http://steamcommunity.com/id/NSRdesertV420/friends
Also check his friends list And ask Sam SAM REDIRECTED ME TO HIM TODAY!!!!!

nickk
nickk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum