14thENG Line Infantry Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombiegamer's Application (Cadet)

2 posters

Go down

Zombiegamer's Application (Cadet) Empty Zombiegamer's Application (Cadet)

Post  Zombiegamer Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 pm

In-game Name: |14thENG|Cdt.Zombiegamer[B1]

Other/Past groups: 29th Worcestershire Regiment of Foot

STEAM ID (Located in the console while in game; press ~ then type status): STEAM_0:1:7495319

Your request of a rank (may not be approved): Private for the ET Skirmish Platoon

Reason for wanting to join: Originally, I joined because after returning to Battlegrounds 2 2.0 from a Year long absence of inactivity to enjoy the game once more. I then joined the 29th Worcestershire Regiment of Foot after they helped educate me about the game and its changes until |14thENG|Col.Chris[B1][HQ] recruited me to join his fleshing new Clan and offered me some lessons on my first day. Later on when |14thENG|Col.Chris[B1][HQ] continued to monitor me, he suggested that I officially join the 14thENG Line Infantry Group after hypothesizing that I was an active Player.

Who Recruited you?: Admin/|14thENG|Col.Chris[B1][HQ]

What do you think your skill is with both Bayonet & Shooting? (Ex. Bayonet 3/5 & Shooting 4/5): Bayonet - 4/5; Shooting - 3/5

Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Games for an overall length of 11 Years and in the Fall of 2005, after purchasing my Half-Life 2 & Counter-Strike: Source Boxed Bundle, I registered on Steam and validated my games when I read on the package about the offers Steam had (plus its recommendations as to why) back when it was a still infant Community and Store platform and then played the Counter-Strike: Source Beta. A few months later I heard news about a new modification on Half-Life 2 still in Beta and began to play it, and I enjoyed my first moments of Game play. But then I stopped playing for a few years when in 2008 I heard yet more news about its fame in the Gaming Community and when it reached its peak (most of the Servers were filled or close to, and there was quite a number of them) to play once again for a few months until I decided to play various other types of games. Fast Forwarded quite some years later to the summer of 2011 and whilst browsing through Half-Life 2's Store Modifications, I noticed some old memories that caught my attention and out of nostalgia, I realized that playing it could bring some forgotten fun back. Luckily, as it turns out, it actually did!

Do you have teamspeak3 or Skype?: Yes, I own both actually.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Comments: Although I’ve only been in the Regiment for a few days so far, I feel obliged to state that the Community, its Administrators and Officers including the training program is superb as of yet. Most of the Members that I’ve met during my experience have been either fun or interesting to be around and honest in their intentions and will normally attend the group without dishonorable intentions of purely raising in ranks or being simply bored. The Administrators and Officers are reasonably mature and levelheaded even if they don't appear to be of age and frequently host trainings that help educate Newbie’s to the game and fine tune ones experience of the more Hardened Veterans; leaving me to hope great intentions for this Group if it manages to stand the test of time.
Zombiegamer
Zombiegamer

Back to top Go down

Zombiegamer's Application (Cadet) Empty Auto-Reply Your Application

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Your application is being reviewed by a website Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://14theng.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down